Saturday, September 16, 2006

BURMESE TEETH : I am here to help you out with your health particularly in dental (teeth, mouth, head and neck, swallowing, speaking, breathing, bad-breath etc.) as we, as foreigners, might have some inconveniences in acquiring some dental treatment facilities abroad. I am able to point out how to access to dental practices whatever your status are and you can even receive these expensive treatments without paying anything. I will also try to solve your general health problems as I can as possible. So do not hesitate to raise any question, dilemma, confusion, controversy and et cetera. All information are confidential unless you want to be published. In this case please let me know your private e-mail address to which I can reply. Just feel free!

2 comments:

NLS said...

Kaung per tel byooooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Zar ni ye myint , konky!!!!!

 
hits Locations of visitors to this page